Home - French property services
Taxation - Banking & finances - Business services
Other services - Contact us - Club95

VG Consultants can simplify matters for you!

Annual tax return service from GBP165 / 215 euros

Residing in France

Letting out your French property

Remember, declaring income does not automatically mean tax to pay!

It has become more and more obvious that the French authorities are aware of overseas property owners letting out their properties, and of foreign nationals moving into France.

It is best to regularise one's tax affairs before the tax authorities contact you.

VG Consultants is able to assist with your private tax affairs in France, and notably assistance with completing your annual tax declaration.

Many differences exist between the French and UK tax systems and procedures

VG Consultants can assist you with these

Income tax

Capital gains tax

Inheritance tax

Property taxes

Social taxes

and UK tax assistance

can help you